Top features to know about Colored Stainless Steel Sheet SuppliersJAN.28,2022
How SS Sheets Manufacturer and suppliers adding chromium in 2022?JAN.28,2022
Top aspects to know about Stainless Steel SheetsJAN.28,2022
Winton (Trytong) Stainless Attended 28th Guangzhou International Hotel Supplies ExhibitionJAN.06,2022
Buy the top grade of Stainless SteelDEC.29,2021
What are the benefits of buying the Stainless steel?DEC.29,2021
Winton Premium Range of Stainless Steel SheetDEC.29,2021
3 Different Grades of Stainless SteelOCT.30,2021
Advantages of Stainless steel decorationsOCT.30,2021
How to clean Stainless Steel Sheets?OCT.30,2021
At present, many kitchenware factories, door factories, elevator factories, furniture factories, and decoration companies use a large amount of stainless steel plates. Then a large part of the surface has been processed. Here is a brief introduction to the surface treatment of some decorative stainless steel plates (cold-rolled stainless steel plates). When stainless steel comes out of a large steel mill, it is a whole roll, the surface is like fog, commonly known as 2B surface; there is also a BA surface, the brightness of this surface is generally called 6K. Therefore, we see that stainless steel plates of various colors, patterns and shapes are all processed later. The width of steel coils in large steel mills is limited, one is 1219mm, one is 1000mm wide, and the other is 1500mm wide. Therefore, there are no decorative stainless steel plates with a width of 1800mm and a length of 1900mm on the market.
1. Mirror surface (also known as 8K), which means that the stainless steel plate is polished by a machine into a mirror, which looks bright. Stainless steel coils can also be mirror-finished.
2. Brushed, snow sand, ordinary sand: brushed, snow sand, and ordinary sand are also collectively called frosted. The three types of stainless steel on the surface are mainly called differently because of the different sand patterns on the surface. The sand pattern of wire drawing is the thickest and longest, followed by ordinary sand, and the sand pattern of snow sand is the smallest and finest. Of course, their processing machines are also different. But at present, there are also manufacturers who need to make mixed sand on the surface, such as grinding ordinary sand first, and then drawing. Stainless steel coils can also do this processing. The above two are the most basic processing.
3. Sandblasting, sandblasting means that the surface of the stainless steel plate presents a fine bead-like sand surface. However, stainless steel sandblasting is divided into matte sandblasting and bright sandblasting. Matte means that when the sheet is still on the 2B side, it is sandblasted, and the bright light is after the mirror is polished. This kind of processing is theoretically possible with stainless steel coils, but there is currently no such production machine.
4. Chaotic pattern, also known as he pattern. The surface of the processed stainless steel plate will show a circle of sand patterns from a distance, but it will be an irregular pattern from a close up.
5. Embossing is also called embossing, but in a real sense, embossing and embossing are two different things. Embossed stainless steel is the stainless steel plate we see with small diamonds, cubes, squares, and panda patterns on the surface. But when we do the processing, we can only do it with coils. It is impossible to do this processing with a sheet of 4*8 feet. After embossing, go to the flat plate, and then we can see the patterned stainless steel plate. The embossed stainless steel has a feel on the front, but not on the back, just leaving traces on the front. The embossing of stainless steel can be carried out on the surface of stainless steel. For example, we saw some stainless steel doors with the words "Smooth Sailing" written on them, or some "Fu" characters, or some shapes that are tall and convex. The front and back sides of this kind of board have a strong feel.
6. Titanium plating. The colored stainless steel that many people say at present is actually a plate with a certain color on the surface after titanium plating, such as gold, rose gold, and sapphire blue lights. The machine needed for titanium plating is called a titanium gold furnace, also called a PVD vacuum coating machine. When making the color, the five pre-processed plates mentioned above can be colored, but after the embossed stainless steel pattern comes out, it needs to be polished with an 8K machine to achieve a 6-8K effect before the color is added. The embossed stainless steel can be embossed first, or the color can be done first, but in order to reduce the cost, the color is usually done first and then the embossing is done. One more thing that needs to be mentioned in the titanium plating is to make black, which can be done with a titanium gold furnace, but the most commonly used method is water plating black titanium. The potion is prepared according to a certain ratio, and then the plate is placed in the potion tank. Through electrolysis, the surface of stainless steel appears black. Generally speaking, the effect of water plating black titanium is better than that of vacuum plating. Therefore, many people refer to the rose gold colored plates collectively as rose gold stainless steel, or titanium plate.
7. Etching. Etching is the use of chemicals on the surface of stainless steel to make it appear uneven, or some characters or patterns. Generally, the etched plates have undergone pre-processing. You can do the color first and then etch, or you can etch first and then do the color. Sometimes the effect of etching may be similar to embossing, but there are actually more patterns in the etching, and there is no trace of the front pattern on the back of the etched plate.
8. De-titanium, some people call the plate after de-titanium is called colored stainless steel. As the name implies, titanium is plated on the plate first, and then the color is removed at a designated part to reach a specific pattern and shape.
9. Laser, this process is currently used in many aspects. However, the specific processing factory is currently kept secret.
10. No fingerprints, that is, a layer of oil is attached to the surface of the stainless steel plate, and after baking it to achieve the effect of anti-fingerprint and anti-oxidation.
11. Color stainless steel, the color stainless steel in the stainless steel industry refers to: patterning on the surface of the stainless steel with basic treatment. Unlike titanium, etching, embossing. The pattern can be completely determined by the customer. For example, customers can choose to make a picture of Shanghe River on Qingming Festival, or a color that can't be made by titanium. The surface of the board made of this process is like over-plastic, and the color pattern is also durable.
12. Copper plating, copper plating on the surface of stainless steel. Some customers say that all they need is to make the color of copper, so they choose to make titanium gold-plated bronze. There are also many customers who request to make the plates old and antique, so they need to make water-plated bronze and water-plated copper. When doing water copper plating, the surface does not need to be treated, because even if it is treated, it will be covered by copper elements. After the copper plating, the black silk was applied, and finally there was no fingerprints. When you cut the surface of this kind of plate, you can see that it is not the true color of stainless steel.